Re: japi and public references to non-public types

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: japi and public references to non-public types
Date: 07 Oct 2005 12:38:03 -0600

>>>>> "Stuart" == Stuart Ballard <address@hidden> writes:

Stuart> Actually, I think an "API lint" like this is kind of outside the scope
Stuart> of Japitools, or rather, outside the scope of japicompat. Perhaps
Stuart> "japilint" should be a separate tool sharing a lot of code with
Stuart> Japize... any volunteers to write it? :)

Stuart> Obvious things to catch:
[...]
Stuart> Anything else?

Spell-check identifiers.  There's at least one bug like this in java.
Just today I was looking at code with "primative" all over...

Tom