classpathx-javamail

e: [Classpathx-javamail] Concurrency debugging

From: Doug Porter
Subject: e: [Classpathx-javamail] Concurrency debugging
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 05:28:16 -0800

Nic Ferrier said:

 > Chris has done ALL the work...

Chris has done an enormous amount of work. The project wouldn't be
anywhere close to where it is without him. No one questions that.

chris burdess said:

 > i have changed the implementation of CRLFInputStream not to use a
 > pushback buffer, and cleanly separated CRLFInputStream and
 > LineInputStream functionality (you were right, this was horribly confusing).

Uh huh. And this is better than the code I had already contributed
exactly how?

I have an obligation to offer improvements to the community. Done.
There's no obligation to get anyone to accept them.

Doug
--
  Doug Porter
  address@hidden