classpathx-javamail

Re: [Classpathx-javamail] Parsing a MimeMultipart :: Test case

From: remi__
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-javamail] Parsing a MimeMultipart :: Test case
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 02:34:29 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks very much for having run the test.

I ran the test using a hmailserver. That might be the reason of my problem.
However, it is pretty weird that, when I call message.writeTo(System.out) on
the Message (or MimeMessage...) instance that I receive, it prints a message
with the right headers. The headers become strange when I call the
getContent() and getBodyPart(..) methods.
I am going to run some more tests.

By the way, did you use the client.jar lib from JOnAS or did you directly
use the GNU-mail lib ?

Have a nice day,

Rémi