classpathx-javamail

Re: [Classpathx-javamail] Parsing a MimeMultipart :: Test case

From: Chris Burdess
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-javamail] Parsing a MimeMultipart :: Test case
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 14:54:57 +0100

remi__ wrote:
Here is an "avenue":

I ve been debuggin the parseMultiPart and parseBodyPart methods of
IMAPMessage.
Here is what I see in parseBodyPart :

list is [TEXT, PLAIN, [NAME, file], NIL, NIL, base64, 2516, 33, NIL,
[attachment, [FILENAME, file]]]
its size is 10

String encoding = parseAtom(list.get(BS_ENCODING + extensionCount));

with
BS_ENCODING = 5 (it is a constant)
and
extensionCount = list.size() - 8 = 2

so encoding is the 8th value of the list, which is 33

I would have expected extensionCount to be 0 so that we get the 6th value of
the list...

What I really don t get is what that does not happen when you execute it...

You must be working from version 1.1 or earlier of gnumail. You need to update to the current version (1.1.2).