classpathx-javamail

Re: [Classpathx-javamail] Parsing a MimeMultipart :: Test case

From: remi__
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-javamail] Parsing a MimeMultipart :: Test case
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 06:41:05 -0700 (PDT)

Here is an "avenue":

I ve been debuggin the parseMultiPart and parseBodyPart methods of
IMAPMessage.
Here is what I see in parseBodyPart :

list is [TEXT, PLAIN, [NAME, file], NIL, NIL, base64, 2516, 33, NIL,
[attachment, [FILENAME, file]]]
its size is 10

String encoding = parseAtom(list.get(BS_ENCODING + extensionCount));

with
BS_ENCODING = 5 (it is a constant)
and
extensionCount = list.size() - 8 = 2

so encoding is the 8th value of the list, which is 33

I would have expected extensionCount to be 0 so that we get the 6th value of
the list...

What I really don t get is what that does not happen when you execute it...