classpathx-xml

[Classpathx-xml] failing tests

From: Musachy Barroso
Subject: [Classpathx-xml] failing tests
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 23:11:58 -0400

Chris

  There are many tests(1, 2, 24, 27, 28...) failing for a common reason, when
there is a nested element with some parsing error, Aelfred is reporting the
white spaces before that element as ingorableWhiteSpaces(...), and the SaxTest
is expecting chars(..). I'm stuck because I don't know wich one is the right
behaviour. Any advice? I wish we could fix these ones before 0.10.

thanks

musachy