minor HTML tag issues in the one-page-per-node online manual

From: Assaf Gordon
Subject: minor HTML tag issues in the one-page-per-node online manual
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2016 23:53:18 -0500

Hi all,

While working on a 'date --debug' post,
I noticed that on at least one page, the HTML tags are broken in the online
manual.

Perhaps this is a old 'texinfo' bug (I don't see the same when I run 'make
web-manual' with texinfo 6.3).

An example is:
https://www.gnu.org/software/coreutils/manual/html_node/Authors-of-parse_005fdatetime.html

And the culprit are two <meta> tags which are a bit of a mess:

class="nocodebreak">parse_datetime</span>">
class="nocodebreak">parse_datetime</span>">

Let me know if you want me to fix it in the webcvs repository directly (or
perhaps you have a better, automated way).

regards,
 - assaf