cvsreport-devel

[cvsreport-devel] [bug #6542] Not able to run on Windows (with CVSNT)

From: nobody
Subject: [cvsreport-devel] [bug #6542] Not able to run on Windows (with CVSNT)
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 18:43:44 -0500

=================== BUG #6542: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=6542&group_id=4811

Submitted by: None                    Project: cvsreport
Submitted on: Thu 11/13/2003 at 18:43
Category:  None                       Severity:  5 - Major
Bug Group:  None                      Resolution:  None
Assigned to:  None                    Status:  Open

Original Submission:

I am trying to run this script on a server (CVSNT) windows 2003 box.

I have CVSNT setup on C: drive and repository on f: drive .. Right now I am
trying the scripts from the c: of the server itself.

"perl cvsreport -df:cvsrepocm -f now-1month -n10"

Doing that gives me an error "The system cannot find the path specified."

I even tried the "cvsroot" format I would use on a CVS client (outside this
server) to connect :

"perl cvsreport -d:sspi@:cvs-bel1:2404:/cm -f now-1month -n10"

I get the same error.

My access on the server, and the above format is also correct while doing
simple checkouts thru a client.

I tried using the example.conf file given, copy it to d:tmpcvsreport.conf.

Then editing the "cvsreport" file and the variables for temp and global conf
file. temp was set to d:tmp and the config file to d:tmpcvsreport.conf

Anyone have used this under windows / cvsnt ?

Thanks

- keeron

"Strive for perfection in everything you do, take the best that

exists and make it better, and if it does not exist then design it."

Keeron Modi

address@hidden

Intern - Configurations Management Group.

Attachmate Corporation

425-649-6674