dazuko-devel

Re: [Dazuko-devel] [xen-compile]Is there any patch for dazuko building o

From: John Ogness
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-devel] [xen-compile]Is there any patch for dazuko building on SLES10/11?
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 22:46:04 +0100

On 2010-11-12, errik <address@hidden> wrote:
> I want to build Dazuko on SuSE Enterprise Linux 11, but failed.
>
> It seems I need to apply patch first but I can't find any patch for
> release version of Linux.
>
> Is there any one?

No, there are no patches available specifically for SLES 11. The
latest stable requires the Linux 2.6.34 kernel. The latest testing
requires the Linux 2.6.36 kernel. SuSE tends to include a lot of
custom kernel changes, so unless you are willing to use a kernel from
kernel.org, you probably won't get DazukoFS up and running very easy.

As far as I know, SLES does include packages of the legacy Dazuko 2.x
versions. That may be an acceptable alternative for you.

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer