dazuko-devel

Re: [Dazuko-devel] [xen-compile]Is there any patch for dazuko building o

From: John Ogness
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-devel] [xen-compile]Is there any patch for dazuko building on SLES10/11?
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 08:57:10 +0100

On 2010-11-23, errik <address@hidden> wrote:
> Thanks for your information. Now I have got the VFS event type
> (sys_open sys_execve) in dazukofs_open by check the value of
> file->f_flags.

I encourage you to post a patch with your changes. This may interest
others as well.

> My problem is how can I monitor the file access under "/"?  Is there
> any possibile way to do this under current dazukofs design?

It is not possible under the current DazukoFS implementation. It has
been discussed before how this could be implemented. One such example
was posted here:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/dazuko-devel/2008-04/msg00004.html

I have not looked into how much effort such an implementation would
be.

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer