dazuko-help

Re: [Dazuko-help] Fedora 8 and Dazuko

From: bob J .
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-help] Fedora 8 and Dazuko
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 19:47:59 -0500

OK,

Now the example works and the ./configure works. But when I try to insert the
module I get the following

error inserting 'dazuko.ko'; -1 Unkown symbol in module

Also when I boot with the modified kernel I get fails on:

selinux_registrer_security *there is already a secondary security module
registered.

Avahi daemon times out.

Now what ?

Bob