ddd

Re: Is there a Windows port?

From: Andrew Gaylard
Subject: Re: Is there a Windows port?
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 20:43:40 +0200

2008/2/13 Graham <address@hidden>:

I download and tried to build in Cygwin, but got an error (below). For me, there is no better debugger, but my new company insists on development under Windows. Do you know of any Windows port?

You can install -3.3.9 pre-built by the Cygwin folks.  Last I looked,  it worked OK.   Of course, it'll require you to use the GNU toolchain, which isn't typical for a lot of Windows software.  You may find this to be a problem.  If you're using Cygwin and the GNU tools,  then it should work fine.

Really sorry to disturb you with this.

But... this sort of question is what the list is *for*!

Andrew

PS: interesting build error.  Which version was this?