ddd

RE: Is there a Windows port?

From: Graham
Subject: RE: Is there a Windows port?
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 16:24:11 +0800

Fred, thanks for taking the time to reply. I really do appreciate it.

I doubt that we will dual boot, or even go over to Linux, much as the
developers would like to, purely because the company insists on Outlook
for email, etc  :-(

In other companies, I have ended up using VMware, as you suggest.

I will look into that and look into building a windows-native port of
DDD

With best wishes,

~graham();