ddd

Re: Is there a Windows port?

From: Keith Roberts
Subject: Re: Is there a Windows port?
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 22:40:33 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 15 Feb 2008, Fred Krogh wrote:
2. It seems to me that it is a much bigger step to go from a development platform in Windows to that in cygwin, than the step from cygwin to a dual boot with ubuntu. Thus if they were to allow you to do the former they should be willing to let you do the latter. In your case you would probably want to set everything up using a virtual machine such as vmware.
Fred

I'm just checking out VirtualBox which seems a pretty good virtual machine emulator.

VirtualBox -- professional, flexible, open

innotek VirtualBox is a general-purpose full virtualizer for x86 hardware. Targeted at server, desktop and embedded use, it is now the only professional-quality virtualization solution that is also Open Source Software.

Some of the features of VirtualBox can be found here:

http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/VirtualBox

HTH

Keith Roberts

Websites: