ddd

Re: A new maintainer for DDD

From: Žarko Živanov
Subject: Re: A new maintainer for DDD
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2013 10:28:30 +0200

On 05/04/13 09:47, shaunak saha wrote:
Greetings to the DDD community.

I have taken over the maintainership of DDD.

This is a fantastic! I was almost sure that ddd project was doomed...

At the moment, my own efforts are directed towards completing Peter
Wainwright's work on developing a new GTK interface to replace the vulnerable
Motif front end of DDD...
I knew that there was some initial work on this, but I didn't knew that the
work continued... Great! DDD is an excelent tool, but it got harder and harder
to run it flawlessly in newer distributions, like Ubuntu. I even tried to
change its interface to suit it better for assembly programming, but I didn't
manage to get all I wanted. I hope that GTK port will be more expandable and
understandable.

Looking forward to new releases,
Zarko