ddd

Re: A new maintainer for DDD

From: Fred Krogh
Subject: Re: A new maintainer for DDD
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2013 07:23:46 -0700

Add me to the list of those extremely grateful that you have taken on this job. I use ddd almost daily when working on Fortran 200x code, and don't know what I would do without it. For what it's worth, I have had no real trouble using ddd with Gentoo Linux. I don't think I'd be all that useful helping with the code, but would happily contribute $100 to the cause if I knew how to do it.
Fred Krogh