debian-sf-users

Re: [Debian-sf-users] Apt-get upgrade

From: Tim Uckun
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-users] Apt-get upgrade
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 13:03:28 -0600

After reading J Stephen Rose's email I decided to give it one last shot.

I did an apt-get remove on everything. I cleared the /var/lib/ldap directory.
I looked in /etc/sourceforge/locals.inc and there was no ou=people there.
I removed all the ou-People from /etc/ldap/slapd.conf (although sourceforge keeps putting it there).

I did the purge, reset, configure routine with install-ldap.sh and this is what I got.

Setup SF_robot account
=====>sys_ldap_base_dn=dc=sf,dc=diligence,dc=com
=====>sys_ldap_admin_dn=cn=admin,dc=sf,dc=diligence,dc=com
=====>sys_ldap_bind_dn=cn=SF_robot,dc=sf,dc=diligence,dc=com
LDAP Server OK : dn=dc=sf,dc=diligence,dc=com
Adding robot accounts
adding new entry "cn=Replicator,dc=sf,dc=diligence,dc=com"

adding new entry "cn=SF_robot,dc=sf,dc=diligence,dc=com"

LDAP Server OK : dn=dc=sf,dc=diligence,dc=com
Changing SF_robot passwd using admin account
ldap_initialize( <DEFAULT> )
replace userPassword:
        {CRYPT}yT2FoGpFtiDS2
modifying entry "cn=SF_robot,dc=sf,dc=diligence,dc=com"
ldap_modify: Insufficient access

ldif_record() = 50

:wq
Tim Uckun
US Investigations Services/Due Diligence
 http://www.diligence.com/