debian-sf-users

Re: [Debian-sf-users] Apt-get upgrade

From: Tim Uckun
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-users] Apt-get upgrade
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 11:48:34 -0600

Well guys sorry to say that despite all your help I was not able to get sourceforge upgraded. It all has to do with ldap. At this point and time I am afraid I am going to give up on it. Every time I touch it I mess it up and there seems to be no easy way to get it working. Maybe if I knew more about ldap things would be different. Lucky for me Debian does not destroy any of my stuff so my cvsroot is still intact.

:wq
Tim Uckun
US Investigations Services/Due Diligence
 http://www.diligence.com/