debian-sf-users

Re: [Debian-sf-users] address@hidden does not work sometimes...

From: Roland Mas
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-users] address@hidden does not work sometimes...
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 18:36:01 +0200

Soon-Son Kwon (2002-07-09 14:45:12 +0900) :

> Hmmm....I concluded this is a "bug" not a feature... :-)
> Because when a new user registers to the site,
> the registration page says as follows:
>
> Email Address *:
> This email address will be verified before account activation.
> It will not be displayed on the site. You will receive a mail
> forward account at <address@hidden> that will
> forward to this address.
>
> It implies that every user gets a forward account once he/she
> becomes a registered user.
>
> Does 2.6.X work as the same? If so, I think this needs to be
> modified...
>
> Does anyone know how to modify it?

I think I know.  It's probably a simple patch to sql2ldif.pl, with
maybe a few additional checks.  I'll do it sometime, but only on the
2.6 branch if you don't mind.  Feel free to submit a bug report on
Savannah, and assign it to me if I'm too long to process it :-)

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Late frost burns the bloom / Would a fool not let the belt / Restrain the body?
  -- in Good Omens (Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman)