debian-sf-users

[Debian-sf-users] Ldap issues with install

From: Manik Surtani
Subject: [Debian-sf-users] Ldap issues with install
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 10:48:50 +0100

Hello, all.

Been having an ldap issue with setting up debian-sf (2.5, using apt-get on woody).

Since this is my first time with ldap, I reckon its justs omething i havent done or a silly config file.

Help/advice much appreciated - I'm clueless!
Thanks,
Manik

Adding /etc/ldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
Adding /etc/ldap/schema/nis.schema
Adding /etc/sourceforge/sourceforge.schema
Modifying /etc/libnss-ldap.conf
Modifying /etc/nsswitch.conf
Stopping OpenLDAP: slapd.
Starting OpenLDAP: slapd.
Load ldap
Distinguished Name is dc=sourceforge,dc=pingu,dc=conchango,dc=com
Creating ldif file from database
Filling LDAP with database
Setup SF_robot account
LDAP Server OK : dn=dc=conchango,dc=com
Adding robot accounts
ldap_bind: Invalid credentials
LDAP Server OK : dn=dc=conchango,dc=com
Changing SF_robot passwd using admin account
ldap_initialize( <DEFAULT> )
ldap_bind: Invalid credentials
dpkg: error processing sourceforge (--configure):
 sourceforge

--
Manik Surtani
Conchango

T 44 (0) 1784 221829
M 44 (0) 7786 702 706
E address@hidden

http://www.conchango.com

The information contained in this message is confidential and is
intended for the addressee only. If you have received this message in
error, please notify us as soon as possible. The unauthorised use,
disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is forbidden.

This message has been checked for all known viruses by the MessageLabs Virus
Control Centre.