debian-sf-users

[Debian-sf-users] Sourceforge could not connect to database

From: Aimé Thierry
Subject: [Debian-sf-users] Sourceforge could not connect to database
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 16:15:10 +0200 (CEST)

Actually I try to install sourceforge 2.5-29 from the new stable 3.0
debian distrib. All installation seems work well. but when I
try to connect to the sourceforge server I obtain just this
message : "Sourceforge Could Not Connect to Database:"

the file /etc/sourceforge/database.in contains
$sys_dbhost="orphee";
$sys_dbname="sourceforge";
$sys_dbuser="sourceforge";
$sys_dbpasswd="adm";
$sys_ldap_passwd="adm"

I verify in postgres that :
"sourceforge" database exist, "sourceforge" user exist with "adm"
password.

Where is the problem, somebody has an idea ?

Thierry.