demexp-dev

Re: [Demexp-dev] Account creation documented and some remarks

From: Augustin
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Account creation documented and some remarks
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 13:01:42 +0800

Hello,

On Sunday 15 October 2006 06:20 pm, David MENTRE wrote:
> I'm pretty sure that most
> users won't make the difference between Drupal account, demexp account,
> account validation, etc.

People don't know what is Drupal, and they don't need to know it.

The one simple change that could make a big difference, is changing both in my
code and in the documentation all references to Drupal accounts, and demexp
server accounts, to:

1) website account (to access the web site)
2) voting account (to vote in demexp).
This simple change can be done now (I still want to review all English strings
in stage 1 before someone starts the translation).

For the rest, I will review the whole account creation process in stage 2. I
still want to keep the two accounts separate, but what already exists can be
much improved in stage 2, to make it both clearer and more convenient.
I'll work on it starting early November.

Augustin.

--
http://www.wechange.org/
Because we and the world need to change.

http://www.reuniting.info/
Intimate Relationships, peace and harmony in the couple.

http://www.gnosis-usa.com/
Revolutionary Psychology, White Tantrism, Dream Yoga...

http://www.masquilier.org/
Condorcet, Approval alternative, better voting methods.