demo-schools-discuss

Re: [DS-discuss]GREAT NEWS!!!

From: Raman.P
Subject: Re: [DS-discuss]GREAT NEWS!!!
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 07:56:49 +0000 (GMT)

 --- Suraj Kumar <address@hidden> wrote:
> i finally  got to speak  with Mr.Asokan (over
> yahoo! ;/) and  he said
> that he hasn't  formatted anything. After the hour
> long discussion we
> discovered  that  communitech  (the  ISP  of
> gpasokan.com)  has  some
> technical problems within his network and thats why
> we weren't able to
> access gpasokan.com.
>
> so as soon as this gets back, we will be able to
> resume our operations
> in full swing...

That's a great relief.

> in the meanwhile, let me update on the other part:
>
> Its been  5 weeks  now, I have  been "successfully"
> taking  classes at
> MIT, Chromepet on shell programming.

How good is the attendance?

>Mr.Giridharan
> Rajagopalan met me
> last week about resuming the classes at SCS on
> saturdays. If things go
> well, he will be coming over  to my residence
> sometime soon and I will
> introduce him to the school and so that he can
> resume the teaching.

Happy to hear this.

> I think its necessary for address@hidden to meet
> sometime soon after the
> mailing list is  restored.

This saturday 22-3-03 at 5pm at ususal venue can we?
Whoever can make it please confirm. If atleast 4  to 5
can turn up we will have the meet. Please, whoever can
make it confirm to this list.

> There has been absolutely
>  _no_ progress on
> the book writing part... :( and  its been two
> complete months since we
> did _any_ demo.

What happened to sankara -- mohan?

Raman.P