demo-schools-discuss

RE: [DS-discuss]conforming availability

From: Suraj Kumar
Subject: RE: [DS-discuss]conforming availability
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 14:18:33 +0530

tom writes:
 > You are most welcome.....Sunday's ...10:00 am at the electronics
 > department.
 > Goes on till Suraj can tolerate us.....:)

put  it  the  other-way...   <i>goes  on till  the  students  tolerate
Suraj</i>. its been a very nice student crowd that I have seen at MIT.
I expected  the typical "student attitude"  that most of us  had at my
college (given the 'kind' of college that I come from), but indeed the
students  turned  out to  be  very  nice.   Nobody walked  out  during
classes...   most  listened  attentively...   and some  even  answered
questions and asked doubts... I'm amazed and impressed. :)

  -Suraj
--
| It is not hard to achieve objectives, if one acts with           |