demo-schools-discuss

Re: RE: [DS-discuss]conforming availability

From: Suraj Kumar
Subject: Re: RE: [DS-discuss]conforming availability
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 09:41:54 +0530

Mohanakrishnan wrote on Thu, Mar 20, 2003 at 05:44:30AM +0530:
,----
|       but hey aren't we  "address@hidden"... there is talk about demos
| in
`----

we  have  told  several times  that  we  will  go to  all  educational
institutes inspite of  what we call ourselves. It  was also decided we
should call ourselves something else... but that didn't happen ;/

  -Suraj
--
| One who is deep in fraud, out of                                     |