Re: [Denemo-devel] keymaps updated in git

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] keymaps updated in git
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 18:00:53 +0100

On Thu, 2008-06-26 at 09:19 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-06-26 at 14:28 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> > It seems I didn't do everything I thought I had, the
> > NumericKeypad.keymap is now installed, and the Makefile.am
> > I may be able to build it, as my system, although not fixed is now
> > working a lot better.
>
> I am a bit confused. In Makefile.am you removed the line
> keymapsdir = $(datadir)/${PACKAGE}/keymaps

Sorry, I've put it back (what was missing was the deletion of the old
keymaps and the addition of the numeric keypad one).
I can autogen now, and I've tried it out with the line back in but it
still did not generate /usr/local/share/denemo/keymaps
but installed to the top directory. Perhaps I needed dist-clean first?