Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo in Fedora

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo in Fedora
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2008 11:34:07 +0100

On Sun, 2008-08-03 at 10:09 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> There is a separate file of source code on my website, but it
> is for stuff to build libaubio.dll etc, plus scripts that actually
> build
> Denemo. Consequently, those sources are valid for the release, and (to
> comply with the license) they should be posted up with the binary.

I have posted up a signature file to go with the source file on
http://www.rshann.plus.com/denemo.html
Jeremiah - is this enough for you to post up the Windows binary on
Savannah? It needs changing to adopt the naming convention and perhaps
that will require re-signing it (?).
And Nils, will you be able to put the appropriate linux and windows
logos on buttons linked directly to these binaries?