Re: [Denemo-devel] Empty measures

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Empty measures
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 10:46:33 +0200

I can imagine that some people like to do complex things with the
lilypondwindow. So probably they want to use an advanced texteditor like kate,
emacs oder vim. Since all of these are GPL isn't it possible to integrate one
of these in Denemo?

Whole measure rest: I guess it is planned to do the wholemeasure/multimeasure
right in Denemo with graphical representation anywhere in the future?

Nils