[Denemo-devel] Fedora x86_64 RPM now on Savannah download page

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Fedora x86_64 RPM now on Savannah download page
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 10:07:11 +0800

Last night I uploaded Fedora x86_64 and i386 RPMs onto the Savannah Denemo download page into a directory called fedora. However, when I tried to run the i386 package at work I found it  wanted x86_64 libraries, so I have deleted it. I believe I have the solution and will rebuild the i386 RPMs tomorrow morning.  Although the RPMs are built and marked as Fedora 9 RPMs they seem to work also on Fedora 8.

The packages depend on a aubio RPM which is not currently in released versions of Fedora, so I think I will add the RPMs for this into the fedora directory.

Also I have taken the first official step to getting Denemo into Fedora by lodging a "Package Review Request" with them.

Roy