Re: Transposing just one staff. was: Re: [Denemo-devel] From ipool on th

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Transposing just one staff. was: Re: [Denemo-devel] From ipool on the wish list
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 15:37:34 +0100

To make it even easier to handle...

I have now added an (optional) menu item to the Staff Menu.
This is a Scheme script which lets you transpose a staff without knowing
about LilyPond.
To use it you put into the staff the interval that you want to transpose
by (as a pair of notes) and put the cursor on the first note. Then
clicking this menu item sets the transposition you have specified.
It could ask for the two notes to be specified some other way, of course
- at the moment if you put the cursor somewhere silly, it explains what
to do.
Pushed to git.
Richard