Re: [Denemo-devel] Bug: Adding new measures at beginning of score breaks

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Bug: Adding new measures at beginning of score breaks lyric bind-to-note
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 17:05:54 +0000

You have to put lyrics under the added notes - I think you may be able
to use something like _ to have a blank lyric - the LilyPond docs will
say.
Denemo lyrics are quite undeveloped, it just outputs the lyrics leaving
it up to you to put the right amount of lyric syllables to fit the
notes. There is an example (in Open->Examples) of using LilyPond to give
several verses, while keeping Denemo editability.
Richard