Re: [Denemo-devel] Context Error

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Context Error
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 16:11:05 +0000

On Mon, 2009-12-14 at 17:54 +0300, alex stone wrote:
> Moving on with testing, and the following appears when i try to set
> context for a project.
>
> Although this picture is of the 1st violins as Context Start, the same
> happens for all context based directives, when applied from staff
> properties. (Piano, Choir, etc...)
>
> http://stashbox.org/734849/Context1.png

This is, I think, a context start without a context end. I'm guessing
this from the console message about a missing >> which would end the
context - these are LilyPond contexts set up by applying the context
start or end properties to the appropriate staffs from the
staffpropdialog. This is all old built-in stuff, there is no checking
for you, and nothing to show you if a staff is set as a context start or
context end. :-(
you have to step through the staffs looking at the props dialog to see
which contexts are set. (Unless you can read the LilyPond, where you can
see which one starts or stops wrongly).