Re: [Denemo-devel] Context Error

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Context Error
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 19:12:14 +0000

On Mon, 2009-12-14 at 21:51 +0300, alex stone wrote:
> Ok, i'll try that.

Well, now I am puzzled looking at the docs at lilypond.org I see this
sort of thing

<<
  \new Staff {
    \set Staff.instrumentName = #"Flute"
    f2 g4 f
  }
  \new Staff {
    \set Staff.instrumentName = \markup \center-column {
      Clarinet
      \line { "in B" \smaller \flat }
    }
    c4 b c2
  }

The first simple one is what we are using but we don't have the #
I see no complaints from lilypond...

Richard