Re: [Denemo-devel] The 0.8.12 release

From: Nils
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] The 0.8.12 release
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 16:06:14 +0100

These are the two settings which will improve the users Fluidsynth-Experience
if they decide to run with JACK as audio.driver. Change audio.jack.id to
"Denemo" and audio.jack.multi to 1.

Nils

audio.jack.id
Type string
Default fluidsynth
Description  ID used when creating Jack client connection.

audio.jack.multi
Type boolean
Default 0 (FALSE)
Description If 1 (TRUE), then multi-channel Jack output will be enabled if
synth.audio-channels is greater than 1.