Re: [Denemo-devel] Strange things in Denemo

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Strange things in Denemo
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 23:02:53 +0100

Yes, this is known (to me) and quite new.

Post the list of bugs here, but make it brief and short (for your own save of
time!).
We ourselves know many of the bugs, in the public bugtracker or in our private
notes.
So don't explain too much, make a list with just a few words and I'll tell you
what is unknown and needs more explanation.

Nils