Re: [Denemo-devel] cursor showing in bad position

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] cursor showing in bad position
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 20:10:33 +0100

As I said in IRC:
A full measure followed by an empty one. The full measures Appending
position seems to be in the empty one.

If you don't see this we might have a different problem with your
version :) Because what I said recently about the cursor showing in
wrong position after changing a keysig with the mouse in another staff
is absolutly true and super-easy to spot.

Nils