[Denemo-devel] cursor showing in bad position

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] cursor showing in bad position
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2011 17:24:04 +0000

from irc:
<Nils^> it has one, but the graphic is wrong
<Nils^> the cursor is already in the empty measure
<rshann> yes - I think that is "known" :(

Nils - can you give a precise description of the circumstance for this
bad cursor positioning? In what precise conditions does it arise
(objects in this measure, objects in next measure, appending/not
appending...)

I am sure I have seen this from time to time, but need a specific target
to go for fixing it (without causing trouble elsewhere).