Re: [Denemo-devel] cursor showing in bad position

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] cursor showing in bad position
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2011 13:34:11 +0000

On Fri, 2011-02-04 at 20:10 +0100, Nils Gey wrote:
> If you don't see this we might have a different problem with your
> version :) Because what I said recently about the cursor showing in
> wrong position after changing a keysig with the mouse in another staff
> is absolutly true and super-easy to spot.
So, it turned out not to be a version difference. I have been searching
for the email where you mentioned a mouse based cursor positioning
problem but could not find it. I recall testing out what you described
and seeing nothing strange. Perhaps some more exact description in the
bug tracker would help?