[Denemo-devel] ReBar script

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] ReBar script
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 17:19:27 +0100

On Mon, 2011-07-11 at 15:30 -0400, address@hidden wrote:
> Hi again,
> I wonder what tweaks you've done to the Rebar script.  A while ago I
> added
> support for breve and longa, but was waiting for a build of denemo so
> could check that the script was bug-free.
Actually it was still broken for whole measure rests (it would have
worked for Nils' new ones but not the ones that are really rests).
I have simplified the code now to access the ticks directly, and it
seemed to cope with a Breve rest too (I thought they had negative value
for ticks...hmm).
What I hope is a working version is now in git.