[Denemo-devel] gtk3

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] gtk3
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 10:47:44 +0100

Jeremiah - there is abandoned code in print.c for capturing pixbufs from
the print preview window, this does not need to be ported (yet) to gtk3.
It has been abandoned in favour of the evince code, but some part of it
may get revived to capture pixbufs from the evince widget, so I didn't
want to remove it from the source code altogether (it is stuff to drag
etc that was attached to motion-notify etc signals, and now is not
attached to anything look for the g_signal_ code which is surrounded by
#if 0 to see which functions are abandoned at present).
There is the intriguing possibility that with the new evince widget we
may be able to capture manuscript scores entirely within Denemo. It is
even possible that we may be able to take a pdf of music load it into
this widget and then extract the music in the way that the commercial
program pdf2music does.