Re: [Denemo-devel] Need some direction/clarification

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Need some direction/clarification
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2013 09:10:50 +0000

guile-1.8-dev or the guile-2.x version, the dependency list is at

http://denemo.org/Download under Sourcecode
Packages to install in order to build Denemo:
guile-1.8-dev, libaubio-dev, portaudio19-dev, libfftw3-dev,
libgtk2.0-dev,
libxml2-dev, automake, libtool,
libgtksourceview2.0-dev, libfluidsynth-dev, autoconf,
automake1.11, libsmf-dev (>= 1.3), autopoint, librsvg2-dev,
libportmidi-dev, libsndfile1-dev. libevince-dev
librsvg2-dev

What is this libporttime thing (Jeremiah ? ) what package is it?
(that question may depend on the distro I guess - I don't ever recall
it)
Richard