[Denemo-devel] Crash on Windows (SHOWSTOPPER)

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Crash on Windows (SHOWSTOPPER)
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 15:21:29 +0000

I have noticed that the release crashes on windows if you try and change
the tuning. It happens when the initialization of the audio backend has
failed. What happens is that the fluidsynth initialization is being
skipped.
I am checking a fix in to master as this bug could cause loss of data
for users. I can only test the fix once it is in master because of the
way my gub is set up.