Re: [Denemo-devel] Setting X-offset and Y-offset graphically.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Setting X-offset and Y-offset graphically.
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 20:44:21 +0100

On Tue, 2013-04-23 at 16:37 +0200, Janek Warchoł wrote:
> i cannot reproduce the problem because i don't know what's exactly in
> the included files.
> However, this sounds like a material for a bugreport. Please make a
> minimal example and send to bug-lilypond.

That will only be possible once the red-dots include files are in a
version of LilyPond - the ones in the include files in Denemo are just
pasted from the email exchange that I was pointed to (or am I confusing
the red crosses code - control points - with the red dots - object
locations?). If the problem doesn't show up with the red dot code you
have then all will be well - I would appreciate a copy of that code!

Richard