Re: [Denemo-devel] Chord symbols

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Chord symbols
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 08:43:16 +0100

On Wed, 2013-04-24 at 00:50 +0200, Andreas Schneider wrote:

> I will start some experimenting when I come back from vacation. At the
> moment I have no idea how to do the variations after the colon (e.g.
> for
> minor chords, 7, sus4, etc.).
I think these are probably in the example LeadSheet.denemo

> Is there a chance that you add a special
> feature for a kind of chord staff?
It will be quite easy to make a command to transform a staff into a
chord symbol staff - similar to changing a staff into a tab staff.
It is perhaps not needed. I notice in LeadSheet.denemo that there is a
change of chord on a note done via a tied note. I should change this to
use non-printing rests at that point. I'll put that up when done