Re: [Denemo-devel] Chord symbols

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Chord symbols
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 11:29:08 +0100

On Wed, 2013-04-24 at 09:52 +0200, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> Am 24.04.2013 09:39, schrieb Richard Shann:
> > I was forgetting when I replied that chord symbols *do* transpose
> > correctly, in fact I put an example in Denemo a couple of years ago (See
> > Open->Example->Lead Sheet.denemo this prints out transposed with the
> > chord symbols automatically transposing).
>
> Actually they don't transpose for me, neither in my own score, nor in
> the LeadSheet example.

??? The lead sheet example displays in one key and typesets in another,
right??? with chord symbols changed? If not we are in serious need of
investigating!

>  I'm using Notes/Rests > Transpose > Arbitrary
> Transpose [up/down]. What am I doing wrong?

Anything in Notes/Rests affects the note at the cursor. So that should
transpose a note or chord.

You need Score->(Print) Transposed to typeset the score transposed -
there is a video demo of doing this at https://vimeo.com/62188678 where
the score is transposed at the end...