Re: [Denemo-devel] pdf Files out of sync on mac

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] pdf Files out of sync on mac
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 19:20:30 +0000

Well, it seems that somehow the cycling between A and B is getting out
of step. You could try turning that off by not compiling in these two
lines (in print.c:78 and 79)

get_print_status()->cycle = !get_print_status()->cycle;
  /*gint success =*/ g_unlink
(get_print_status()->printname_pdf[get_print_status()->cycle]);

I think these lines are only needed for Windows (which locks files so
that they can't be overwritten).
I just tested out deleting them, and there is no obvious problem on
Debian. (It may be that in some case of bad LilyPond you get some old
typeset rather than a blank ...)

Richard