Re: [Denemo-devel] clefs octavo alto

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] clefs octavo alto
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2014 12:53:40 +0100

On Fri, 2014-10-03 at 11:24 +0200, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> How can I insert clefs transposed one octave upwards? There are "Treble
> octava bassa" and "Bass octava bassa" in the chooser which result in
> \clef "treble_8" and \clef "bass_8", but I don't see anything to produce
> \clef "treble^8" and \clef "bass^8".

At the moment there is only one non-built-in clef, the drum clef, but
this will serve as a model for inserting others. I can extend clef
chooser to do other clefs - could you let me know what clefs you want
and what they should be called as far as the user is concerned (I guess
Treble octava alta ?)
The Clef Chooser command should be upgraded to use nicer syntax anyway.