Re: [Denemo-devel] denemo-1.1.8 font errors

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] denemo-1.1.8 font errors
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2014 16:12:30 +0100

Hi,
I see that this message did get on to the mailing list, but didn't get
delivered to me :(, I've massaged the subject to match.

I have looked at the messages
"Could not find Denemo.ttf" etc
and see that they are in response to a check that the file exists in the
place that make install should have put it. (Well, at least that is the
intention of the code I'm sure).
It would mean that if you installed the fonts somewhere else and they
were found on start up the program would work but the error messages
would persist (so this would apply to the second of your two methods of
fixing the problem).
The other problem:

>   Gtk - WARNING : Refusing to add non-unique action 'InsertNote' to
>    action group 'MenuActions'

has been fixed now - it was actually harmless.

Any help towards improvements in the make install step of Denemo would
be welcomed