[Denemo-devel] Inserting a tremolo

From: Cantor Stuart Binder
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Inserting a tremolo
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 12:35:28 -0400

Please forgive the newbie question, but (as a complete Denemo beginner) I can’t work out how to add a tremolo. I’ve gone through the manual, but I don’t have enough experience with the program to make sense of it. If someone would be kind enough to walk me through the steps to add a tremolo symbol to a score, I’m sure I’ll be able to figure out the rest for myself. (And speaking of rests, I haven’t figured out how to hide one yet, but that’s another story).

Thanks!

Stuart