Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows version crashing frequently

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows version crashing frequently
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 10:59:50 -0500

My guess would be that the mingw libs denemo have been built upon are too old. I am working on updating this.

Jeremiah

On Apr 20, 2015 9:59 AM, "Richard Shann" <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sun, 2015-04-19 at 15:33 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> On Sun, 2015-04-19 at 09:48 -0400, Cantor Stuart Binder wrote:
> > Experiencing (very) frequent crashes in Denemo 1.2.2 (Windows 7).

Also can you say whether your machine is a 64-bit or 32-bit? I was just
visiting someone with a windows 7 laptop and ran Denemo from the zip
version, but didn't get it to crash - quite how often did it crash for
you?

Richard